Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
- Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh. (2011-2015)
- Department: Computer Science and Engineering
- Merit Position: 9, Result: 3.63, CGPA Scale: 4
- Achievement: Dean List for 2 consecutive years
Software Engineer ---- Sep 2016-Continue
Ipvision Canada Inc
- Research and development of Storage systems (CEPH), OpenStack Cloud (Nova, Cinder, Sahara etc)
- Write python script for automation in cloud deployments, test and research
- Design, build, maintenance of big data infrastructure (Hadoop, Spark, Solr)
Jr. Software Engineer ---- October 2015- August 2016
- Mobile Application Development for Android.
- Design, development and coding of Web Services, API for Mobile Applications and Web platform.
My Research interests are
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
My undergraduate thesis title is A study of Big Data Technology using Hadoop and Forecasting based on ARIMA Model. We worked with time series sales data of a super shop. In my thesis work, we Used Hadoop to process data and ARIMA model to forecast future sales. My undergraduate thesis supervise was Dr. M.M.A Hashem. I also did some independent research. In my 2nd year of undergraduate studies, I worked with one of my classmates and my teacher Bishnu Sarker. We proposed an algorithm to reduce load shedding in smart grid systems.
- Animesh Kumar Paul, Md. Rajib Hossen, Bishnu Sarker, Monalisa C. Urmi. An approach to demand side load curtailment for the future intelligent and smart power grid of Bangladesh. In proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology. 10-12 April 2014, Dhaka, Bangladesh.